- 1. What are the requirements needed to rent a car?
Age: Between 23 and 65 years old
License: A valid Malaysia driving license or a valid international driving license
Local residence address
- 2. Can anyone other than myself drive the car?
Yes, additional driver is allowed but this information must be provided prior to check-out of car. This additional driver must also fulfil the basic leasing requirements.
- 3. Can I drive the car to Singapore?
Please inform us of your intention to drive to Singapore. We will provide you a consent form for entry into Singapore.
- 4. Can I get a brand new car?
Vehicles that are leased for more than 24 months will be provided with a new car.
- 5. Who do I contact if there is a problem with my vehicle?
We have a 24-hour Breakdown Service and you may reach us at +6019 227 8383 for any problem encountered with our vehicle.
- 6. What are the benefits for my company if we lease the vehicles?
The lease charge is include road tax, insurance and maintenance. Your company will be able to claim 100% operating expenses from the tax authority.
- 7. Can I terminate my contract prematurely? Is there a penalty early termination?
Standard policy do not allow premature termination of contract especially for new vehicles. Yes, you have to pay penalty.
- 8. Is the vehicle insurance included in the daily rental rate?
Yes. We provide comprehensive insurance for our vehicles, i.e. it covers both our vehicle as well as the third party's.
- 9. If I have my own personal accident insurance, do I still need to purchase one?
The purchase of Personal Accident Insurance is optional.
- 10. Is delivery or collection service available?
Yes. There is a minimum service fee of RM30 (before SST) for any delivery or collection of vehicle.
- 11. What does "excess" means?
It means the liability that the hirer should bear in event of any damages or accidents to the rental vehicle. Non-waiverable excess (NWE) is the reduced excess when the additional insurance benefit, Collision Damage Reduction (CDR) is purchased.
- 12. What type of credit cards do you accept?
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club V card.
- 13. Is petrol at the hirer's expense?
Yes, the lessee/driver has to refill the petrol to its original level. If not, it will be chargeable to the lessee.